About Our Company:
Founded in Los Angeles, California, Boredwalk is an artist owned and operated brand offering a fun selection of gifts and apparel for men, women, and kids. Our products are designed and hand printed in our Los Angeles area headquarters using eco-friendly water-based inks.
- High-quality affordable products featuring on-trend, original designs
- Outstanding customer service
- Minimizing environmental impact with our production and shipping practices
- Creating good jobs in our community with living wages. At our company ALL employees earn at least $17/hour and have health care benefits, retirement benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off.
- Supporting social justice organizations that reflect our values -- over the years our small business has donated thousands of dollars to organizations, such as ACLU, She Should Run, Planned Parenthood, 314 Action and City of Promise.
We hope you'll find something in our collection that makes you laugh or smile. And should you decide to purchase our products, get ready to hear a lot of "Hey! Nice shirt! Where'd you get that?!"
About Our Founders:
We think it's more fun to buy stuff from actual people than faceless anonymous corporations, so meet Matt Snow and Meredith Erin, the creative twosome behind Boredwalk. Matt and Meredith are creative partners and life partners. The two met in Washington, DC in 2004 and married in 2009.
When they're not designing products for Boredwalk Matt and Meredith enjoy live comedy, road trips, low brow art, cocktails, B movies, trading "dad jokes", cooking vegan food, and snuggling with their cat.
For a more business-y "deep dive" into Boredwalk, you can learn more at My Brand Journey.