If you have a brick and mortar store and would like to carry Boredwalk products we offer a wholesale program both via our website and Faire. Below are some more details about ordering via our website:
• MOQ: 18 pcs. (first-time orders; 12 pcs. for returning customer orders) Can be any mix of styles, designs, sizes, and shirt colors offered on our website.
• Turnaround: We can usually ship within 7-10 business days of receiving purchase orders (POs.) Since we print all items to order, larger POs or POs containing items whose blanks are temporarily out of stock in our local supplier warehouse may take slightly longer to account for ship time of blanks to our office/warehouse for printing.
• Shipping: We ship wholesale orders via FedEx Ground (with insurance) unless otherwise instructed. Shipping cost varies by weight and distance traveled, so we’d need a complete PO and shipping address in order to calculate weight and provide an accurate quote. We are currently offering FREE shipping on US orders within the contiguous 48 states on wholesale orders of $350+ ($700 retail value)
• Payment: Must be remitted in full before we print & ship first-time POs, either via credit card, cashier’s/business check, or PayPal. If you need to break up payment into more manageable totals, we do offer QuadPay as a payment option at checkout. Instead of one lump-sum payment, QuadPay splits your transaction total into 4 interest-free payments spread over 6 weeks, automatically deducting each installment from the account of your choice. There are no fees associated with using QuadPay to pay for your wholesale PO, provided that there are adequate funds in the chosen account at the time deductions are made over the 6 week payment schedule. For more information about how QuadPay works for customers, please visit QuadPay.com.
• Online exclusions: wholesale customers are welcome to retail our products through their own online stores and/or brick & mortar locations, but retailing via marketplace sites like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, AliBaba, etc. is strictly prohibited.
• Returns: All wholesale purchases are final. Any defective, missing, or damaged items received must be brought to our attention within 48 hours of delivery.
• Holiday season wholesale cut-off: as of right now we don’t have a firm cut-off date in place for accepting wholesale POs during the holiday season, but our turnaround time can be impacted by the increase in our retail sales volume. We make every effort to ship out wholesale POs within our standard 7-10 business day window, but we’ll let you know prior to printing/shipping if we foresee any unusual delays. However, please also bear in mind that shippers (USPS, FedEx, etc.) are also considerably busier this time of year, so please plan ahead if you need inventory replenishment by a certain date or date range.
• Sizing: this is important, as no two blank shirt manufacturers are exactly alike. While our men’s t-shirts, unisex tank tops, and unisex fleece crew-neck sweatshirts are pretty true-to-size, our women’s items all run small to varying degrees. We strongly recommend referring to the sizing charts on individual product pages and comparing the dimensions therein to those of shirts you currently carry and/or have carried in the past when building your POs.
To accurately measure shirts you already have in stock for the sake of comparison, lay them flat on a firm surface and measure width from underarm to underarm and length from the top of the shoulder (next to the collar) to the bottom hem.
If you intend to also order toddler or youth sizes we recommend doing the same; a 4T or a youth medium from one manufacturer is not necessarily going to be identical to a 4T or youth medium from another manufacturer. It’s always best to go by objective, empirical measurements than squishy terms like small, medium, large, etc.
If you would like to place a wholesale order via our website please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Net 60 terms
- $100 off your first order
- Free shipping with us for an entire year
- Free returns on your first order
Simply visit Faire if you'd like to place your order with them.