Boredwalk Community: The Curse of Eternal Hiccups
Welcome to our weekly Boredwalk Community series, where we ask Boredwalk fans fun questions! This week we're talking to Amanda J. of Orlando FL, showing off an Antisocial Butterfly Shirt.
1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
Actual job: Behavior Specialist
Dream job: Professional Wine Taster (Ed. note: I've been struggling as an amateur for decades...)
2. If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
I'd be a jumper so I could travel through time and space while sipping wine.
3. You can curse your nemesis with a minor annoyance for eternity; what do you choose?
Eternal hiccups...actually, I'm not sure I could do that to anyone. (You're a much kinder person than I, then. I've got a hiccup-enemies list a mile long, and I'd curse them all without hesitation. But good on you for being a decent human being!)
4. What's the most useful piece of advice you've ever received?
My mom always told me "Just do the best you can do — that's all anyone can expect from you." (Ed. note: she sounds like a smart cookie.)
5. What's a life pro tip the rest of the Boredwalk community needs to know?
Although glasses make people look smarter...they literally had to FAIL a test to get them. (Touché!)
6. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?
On Instagram @slidermuzz