Great, now even the calendar is judging me 😒
CLEAN YOUR FLOORS DAY?!
When it comes to frivolous National Days I think this one takes the cake (or the Pine-Sol as it were). Whoever decided to make this a "National Day" is probably someone's passive aggressive mother, and I'm not having it. I live with an adorable (but messy) cat and run an entirely too-hectic business. The floors are kinda low on my to-do list. So stuff it, calendar.
I wish my cat would do this. He is more of a mess maker than a mess cleaner.
• It was on this day in 1964 that the world's first theme park opened in Santa Claus, Indiana (today the park is known as Holiday World & Splashin' Safari)
• Finally, on this day in 1949 the Basketball Association of America (BAA) and the National Basketball League (NBL) merged to form the National Basketball Association (NBA)
Alright, you've waited long enough — on to the links!
1. The chef will critique your awful cooking video now
Ever wonder what professional chefs think of the culinary monstrosities you sometimes see online? This chef is taking on every terrible cooking video he can find and judging them accordingly.
This video takes us inside of a piece of art that just keeps going, the more it zooms in the more new images are revealed. Fascinating!
3. Trying to go about your business while society collapses?
This funny video nails the experience we're all having.
4. Embrace your sloppy goblin side with this empowering message
If you're over doing your best, looking your best, or even trying your best, this video is for you.
5. Boredwalk content team talks annoying neighborsThe Boredwalk content team takes a page from the Grievance Journal and tells us some of their annoying neighbor stories. Come tell us yours!
Peace, love, and muddling through with dirty floors,
Leave a comment