Welcome to our weekly Boredwalk Community series, where we ask Boredwalk fans fun questions! This week we're talking to John H. of Indianapolis IN , who's looking sharp in a Bad Vibes Only shirt.
1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
Assistant Director of the Indiana Athletic Commission. I sanction and license pro MMA and boxing athletes for the state. I'm currently working my dream job, but a bigger, more active commission would be awesome!
2. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Arrogance. There's a fine line between being confident and arrogant. Too many people cross this line. (Ed. note: Agree 100%)
3. What's the most useful piece of advice you've ever received?
Be the light.
4. What experience do you most want to cross off your bucket list?
Watching at least one game live in each NHL arena.
5. Clear up a misconception (about your job, where you are from, some other topic you know a lot about.)
Not every event is as glamorous as a UFC event...and not every venue has air conditioning.
6. You can curse your nemesis with a minor annoyance for eternity; what do you choose?
That their phone charging cord be broken just enough to where they have to hold it in a certain position to charge it. (That is some next-level cursing, my dude.)
7. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?
Instagram: @hawxb (Ed. note:so many cute kitty pics!)