Boredwalk Community: Cake Decorating & Teleporting
Welcome to our weekly Boredwalk Community series, where we ask Boredwalk fans fun questions! This week we're talking to Amy W., showing off a Caffiend shirt.
1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
I'm a payroll accountant for feature films, but my dream job is cake decorating without having to deal with customers.
2. What's the most useful piece of advice you've ever received?
"All the could haves, should haves, and would haves in the world won't bring back a missed opportunity." But it's said like "couldas, shouldas, and wouldas." (Ed. note: Carpe that diem!)
3. What's a book you think the Boredwalk community should read?
Anything by Jasper Fforde or Jonathan Carroll.
4. If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
Teleportation so I could just be where I want to be without having to get there.
5. You can curse your nemesis with a minor annoyance for eternity; what do you choose?
Doors that don't shut unless you fiddle with them just right. (Diabolical!)
6. What experience do you most want to cross off your bucket list?
Traveling to all 50 states. I'm missing Alaska, Idaho, Montana, and possibly Delaware.
7. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?
On Instagram @AmyMadeCake
Leave a comment