Boredwalk Community: Do The Best You Can Do
Welcome to our weekly Boredwalk Community series, where we ask Boredwalk fans fun questions! This week we're talking to Cheryl C. of Burlington KY, showing off a Y'all Need Feminism Shirt.
1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
I'm an administrator at a fast food chicken restaurant, but my dream job would be to work as a writer.
2. What keeps you up at night?
The current political climate. (I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way!)
3. What experience do you most want to cross off your bucket list?
Traveling is my favorite thing ever, so I would like to visit some castles in Scotland, Ireland, or Germany. I would love to visit the Maldives as well.
4. What's the most useful piece of advice you've ever received?
My mom always told me "Just do the best you can do — that's all anyone can expect from you." (Ed. note: she sounds like a smart cookie.)
5. Clear up a misconception (about your job, where you are from, some other topic you know a lot about.)
I'm a retired teacher, so I'd like to explain to people that teachers do more work FOR FREE than any other profession, and with zero respect. Did I also mention that they're underpaid? (Preach!)
6. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?
You can find me on Twitter @mom2kian
Leave a comment