Boredwalk Community: Professional Cupcake Tester
Welcome to our weekly Boredwalk Community series, where we ask Boredwalk fans fun questions! This week we're talking to Desiree L. of Dallas TX, showing off an Invaders From Earth shirt.
1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
I'm a Customer Service Operations Manager for a baby/family gear manufacturing company. My dream job is professional cupcake tester. (This is going to tie in quite nicely with next week's Q&A!)
2. What keeps you up at night?
Trump (no explanation needed.) (Agreed.)
3. If you could have any super power what would it be?
Time travel! I'd love to visit the past and the future.
4. You can curse your nemesis with a minor annoyance for eternity; what do you choose?
Shoe laces that never stayed tied. Can't be an asshole all the time if you have to constantly tie your shoes! (Just you wait — the harbinger of the apocalypse is going to be sporting Crocs.)
5. What experience do you most want to cross off your bucket list?
Jump out of an airplane!
6. What's a life pro tip the Boredwalk community should know about?
Take the time to give yourself a compliment daily. (Not especially on-brand, but worth making the effort nonetheless.)
7. What's a book you think the Boredwalk community should read?
1984 by George Orwell. (That's a double-plus good recommendation!)
8. Clear up a misconception (about your job, where you are from, some other topic you know a lot about.)
Not everyone from Texas is Republican, drives a truck, or wears cowboy boots. (I'll be there in two weeks to confirm this myself!)
9. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?
On Instagram @zombiedez13
Leave a comment