Boredwalk Community: Reading Minds
Welcome to our weekly Boredwalk Community series, where we ask Boredwalk fans fun questions! This week we're talking to Jessica S. of Raymond NH, showing off an Antisocial Butterfly shirt.
1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
My day job is working in the office of a special education school. I would love to be a party planner or have a bakery, though. (Ed. note: SpEd is super-important, though, and we appreciate your work in that field. We'd also be happy to taste test your baked goods, though. Om nom nom.)
2. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Smokers.😝 Especially when they throw cigarettes out car windows.
3. If you could have any super power what would you choose?
The ability to read minds. Then I wouldn't have to wonder...
4. What experience do you most want to cross off your bucket list?
Going to England or being debt-free. (Those two things *might* be at odds with one another. Here's hoping you strike it rich!)
5. Clear up a misconception (about your job, where you are from, some other topic you know a lot about.)
The youngest child in a family isn't always a spoiled brat. I should know, since I'm the sixth of six. (Hmm. Something tells me you might be biased...but it's not like I can cross-check this with your siblings, so I suppose we'll have to trust you.)
6. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?