Boredwalk Community: Teleportation Dreams
Welcome to our weekly Boredwalk Community series, where we ask Boredwalk fans fun questions! This week we're talking to Catherine L. of Bloomington IL, showing off a Maybe Tomorrow Satan Shirt shirt.
1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
I work as a corporate researcher and manage a small corporate library. I hope someday to be a full-time book blogger! (Ed. note: You can do it — we believe in you!)
2. What experience do you most want to cross off your bucket list?
A trip to The Hague, Netherlands. (The city in general, or the International Court of Justice most often associated with the city? WE NEED SPECIFICS, Cat. We want to know if you're merely tip-toeing through the tulips or if this is some sort of grim tribunal situation.)
3. If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
Teleportation. I would save so much time and money if I never had to use cars, trains, or planes! (Teleportation is coming up a lot as an answer to this question...🤔)
4. What's a book you think the Boredwalk community should read?
The best book I read this year was The Testaments by Margaret Atwood, but you should definitely read The Handmaid's Tale first!
5. What's your biggest pet peeve?
People being rude in public. (THIS! Save your worst impulses for the privacy of your own home like a grown-ass adult, folks.)
6. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?
On Twitter @Cat_grl6