Boredwalk Community: How to Be a Good President
1. What's your favorite school subject?
My favorite subject is science because I definitely want to learn about the Periodic Table of Elements. (Ed. note: That shirt is a fitting sartorial selection then, buddy!)
2. If you wrote a book what would it be about?
My book would be about how to be a good president and how every country needs equality and fairness. (I would read that book AND buy a copy for everyone I know!)
3. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
I would want to have invisibility so people wouldn't know where I am. (Can't knock that dream one bit!)
4. What is your favorite animal?
The kitten because it's just so adorable and cute I just can't resist it! (Agreed!)
5. If you could give $100 to charity what would it be?
St. Jude's Hospital since it's a hospital for children. (A worthy cause — well chosen!)
Leave a comment