Boredwalk Community: Your Best is Good Enough and So Are You
Welcome to our weekly Boredwalk Community series, where we ask Boredwalk fans fun questions! This week we're talking to Connor F. of Philadelphia PA, looking sharp in a Hell Is Other People Tee.
1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
Considering I had my last day of my part-time job *today*, I can answer this pretty easily. I’ve worked retail for the past ten years, but now that’s just part-time. My full-time job is my dream job; I’m a tour manager, merchandiser, and photographer for touring bands. I’m making my way around the country starting in just a few days! (Ed. note: Congrats, Connor! That's awesome! Also: earplugs are your friends. Future-Connor will appreciate you for using them.)
2. If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
I really think I’d like to be able to teleport. Having friends and family across the country and not being able to see them gets me down in the dumps sometimes, so I’d like to fix that.
3. You can curse a nemesis with a minor annoyance; what do you choose?
Hangnails. Eternal hangnails. Not too painful, but painful enough to be endlessly annoying.
4. What's a life pro tip the Boredwalk community needs to know?
Your best is good enough and so are you.
5. Clear up a misconception (about your job, where you are from, some other topic you know a lot about).
I’m from Philadelphia and a common misconception regarding this city is that everyone is mean. You have to do some digging, but there are plenty of diamonds in the rough!
Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?
Want to be featured next? Shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll make it happen!