Boredwalk Community: The Big Bang
1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
My dream day job would either be a Paranormal Researcher or Professional Puppy Holder (I've been working on a portfolio for this one but so far it hasn't inspired anyone to give me money for it). (Ed. note: If only we had an opening for this sort of role at Boredwalk! Alas, we do not.)
2. What keeps you up at night?
What was going on before the Big Bang? How did all this something potentially come from nothing? What if there IS a Time Knife?! And why does my hibiscus plant keep dying and then coming back to life? (Do you ever get any sleep? That's a lot of questions!)
3. What's a book you think the Boredwalk community should read?
Broken Monsters by Lauren Beukes.
4. What's the most useful piece of advice you've ever received?
My late Uncle Vern once told me "It'll all pan out."
5. If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
I would be able to detect and adjust the cortisol level of myself and other humans however I wanted. I would only use this power for good!
6. You can curse your nemesis with a minor annoyance for eternity; what do you choose?
A booger that is always felt but never found. (OMG this is truly devious!)
7. What experience do you most want to cross off your bucket list?
Finding proof that another plane of existence is real! (That's all you, Nicole. This plane is about all I can handle.)
8. Clear up a misconception (about your job, where you are from, some other topic you know a lot about).
Real Chicago pizza is NOT deep dish but a thinner tavern style pizza cut into squares. (I feel like my entire pizza-eating life has been a lie.)
9. What is a surprising fact about you?
I'm a big frickin' crybaby.
10. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?